Any thoughts on how bad Prime Days will be?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I bet we get buried.

Local Amazon facility here is ramping *down* their deliveries for some reason. I think something to do with dropping contractors.
Which means that we get even more stuff just from that.

So locally, I know we're gonna die.

Nationally, I'm not sure though. Could be heavier than all get out, but I could also see some people waiting for Black Friday at this point.

Ghost in the Darkness

Not as bad as Pelosi got lit up on her own Democrat network.

If there are amazon flex drivers in your area.... then not bad maybe just regular days. In areas without amazon drivers then it depends on where the extra routes are put in... our dispatcher sucks so my expections are low when i go to work.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Word is that they are taking over a movie complex in Revere MA for another sorting facility.
This will be their second in Revere.
The first one was in the building where they used to make Necco Wafers.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
No bad days. Some are just longer than others. Don't get finished? Bring back the rest.

We all could be heading INto a "Prefect Storm" depends on the weather. This stimulus package is a coming soon, the economy is getting back to normal, vaccines on the horizon, close to running daily peak volume since this pandemic hit us back in March.

The morale was at a low time low before the virus, but it will be downright depressing when we start burning out our seasoned veterans who are the only ones doing the essential work. Expect a lot of call offs because of related symptoms of the common cold or flu, tis the season. No One, and I mean No One will be willing to go the extra mile to appease any shareholder, it is now survival of the fittest.

Continue to pray for good weather in your regions... ☃ otherwise it will be smooth sailing...:boat:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We all could be heading INto a "Prefect Storm" depends on the weather. This stimulus package is a coming soon, the economy is getting back to normal, vaccines on the horizon, close to running daily peak volume since this pandemic hit us back in March.

The morale was at a low time low before the virus, but it will be downright depressing when we start burning out our seasoned veterans who are the only ones doing the essential work. Expect a lot of call offs because of related symptoms of the common cold or flu, tis the season. No One, and I mean No One will be willing to go the extra mile to appease any shareholder, it is now survival of the fittest.

Continue to pray for good weather in your regions... ☃otherwise it will be smooth sailing...:boat:

Global warming has us covered. A mere ten more years until no more ice in the arctic.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Every year, same Amazon crying. They delivered a lot of their own junk now so nothing different than any other day.