Any Union Members who can help me?

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Keep a record of everything she says to you and file. They probably won't do anything to her but tell her to stop. If she's dumb enough to throw boxes at you, she's dumb enough to retaliate for getting slapped on the wrist. Most of the bad ones eventually get fired, but it usually takes 20 years. Don't think for a minute you have to be treated like this at work. It will get worse if you don't stand up for yourself.

AllOnTheHorses

you mention iphone. DO NOT RECORD ON COMPANY PROPERTY.
That will get you fired.

edit.. okay you Don't have one.. but don't get any ideas about recording video etc.

KurtM

Always file harassment on a supervisor if they are never treating you as they do other employees and for sure if they are throwing packages. We got a new Center manager a couple years ago and everyday he would come to my load set yell at me for no reason after I filed on him I have not had anymore problems

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Talk to either your sort Union Steward or a driver Steward. A lot of times you don't need to file. Your Steward can have a talk with either the FT sup or the Manager and this stuff will stop.

:censored2: that.

I have a good working relationship with most managers in my building, but I would absolutely file on that supervisor just to take another scalp. Throwing packages at an hourly is unthinkable in a place of business and a supervisor who does that doesn't deserve to work at UPS (or anywhere else, for that matter.)

When you have workplace violence at UPS, always do ALL of the following:

Grieve it under Company Policy/Article 37, Section 1 (with witnesses)
Give a report to loss prevention/security
Report it to HR/Ethical Complaint line

Verbal harassment is bad enough, but there have been enough cases of legitimate physical supervisor-on-hourly violence in my building just in the last two years that it absolutely can't be tolerated.

Buru

Jump in front of one of the packages. Fall to the ground and start screaming. " My eye! I can't see! Oh sweet baby Jesus! I'm blind!"
That should put an end to that crap
Though u should keep your cool and follow all the advice given to u in this thread as far as grieving and getting a steward involved goes. If she does throw a box at you again, do what this guy said.. That is unacceptable and she does not need to be employed with the company. She wont be either if u do as this guy recommends.