any UPS gamers out there?

upser211

I am a pretty competive gamer I have been playing since I was pobably 2 or 3, I really havent found any Upsers out there who play on the 360
I play call of duty 4 and some call of duty 5 and other games
if there is any gamers in the midwest or westcoast add
me on xbox live @ federal221
would love to play cod 4 with some people from UPS:happy-very:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Years ago I played competitively in a Quake2 CTF league, but I've always been a PC rather than console gamer. We've had a couple threads on gaming, and I'm pretty sure there's some xbox players lurking around here.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I am a pretty competive gamer I have been playing since I was pobably 2 or 3, I really havent found any Upsers out there who play on the 360

Hey upser211,

Welcome to the Brown Cafe!

Keep asking around I'm sure you'll find some gamers.

Dagoof

Yep gamer here ive been playin halo wars lately but i do cod too. hit me up gamertag dagoof

upser211

I have been with the comapny for about 4 years now.
I haven't really found any gamers I think its pretty funny and for the guy who posted on my thread about my grammar lol come on now.

But any ways looking for fellow UPSERS to game with on xbox live
hit me up @ federal221

cod4 all the way!!!

jennie

We have PS3, kids play on line Rock Band and Jam! Most can't keep up with my son. Have 3 boys, but my middle who is 14 has a drum set, and is very good, lol. All I do is sing, kinda wish they had all this when I was younger :) Skate 2 is very good too, do they have that on Xbox?

705red

Browncafe Steward
XBOX Sucks! I have ps3 and play cod all the time, best war game ever!

I also play madden, nba and baseball. These games now take a lot of time to get used to playing them. I think its actually easier to hit a 90 mile an hour fastball in real life compared to using the swing stick.