Anybody else get sent home today?

BurntSienna

I thought for sure my training route would be running today. Figured the day after a holiday it would be busy. Guess not. Can't assume anything in this place

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Lots of cut routes here, should be interesting the rest of the day. Already had a few habitual go homers sell themselves out to avoid being caught by higher seniority drivers that wanted the day off.

Can't wait till 2018 contract comes around

GenericUsername

I was on vacation last week, got into work today and was an extra. No biggie, the rest of the week is going to be nasty.

In my experience at our building, after a holiday, Tuesday is like a super light Monday, Wednesday is a normal Tuesday with some of Wednesdays stuff, Thursday is pretty nasty in our center normally, so it's topped with the rest of the Wednesday crap, and Friday is a normal day.

We had 98 cars go out today, 29 were cover drivers.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I cant stand these dipsh1ts that complain about the pension being underfunded one minute and then take an RLO after they find out after the PCM that they're over.

Indecisi0n

I cant stand these dipsh1ts that complain about the pension being underfunded one minute and then take an RLO after they find out after the PCM that they're over.
I only take RLO's on mondays and fridays. And occasionally Tuesday and maybe Thursday's if I have plans but never Wednesdays ...most of the time.

OrionsBitch

Not...
Lots of cut routes here, should be interesting the rest of the day. Already had a few habitual go homers sell themselves out to avoid being caught by higher seniority drivers that wanted the day off.

Can't wait till 2018 contract comes around
What's happening with the 2018 contract?