Anybody from around Akron OH?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I need some intel about the Zoo. Have a project in the wings for later on this month maybe.

Specifically about the bat display.

d

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm from Akron and their zoo was horrible when I was a kid.......you know how old I am now !!

Seriously, I've been gone for too long...maybe they remodeled.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
IM NEAR !!!!!! mAYBE i WILL GET TO MEET YOU!!! Have not been to the zoo yet, was planning to take the grandkids this summer. Lets hook up and have lunch etc!! Im about 45 min away.

IM NEAR !!!!!! mAYBE i WILL GET TO MEET YOU!!! Have not been to the zoo yet, was planning to take the grandkids this summer. Lets hook up and have lunch etc!! Im about 45 min away.

Let me know when you will be there too. My family and I are zoooooo crazzzzzy and we have a pass that gets us into zoo.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
More, only the elephants live longer than you. Heck, they were still driving model t's when you grew up there.......hehe, just kidding a bit.

Hey tooner, that might work out. One of my contacts said they are looking to rehab the bat room. It seems that the little creatures fall to the floor, and have a hard time with the floor being so rough.

Its a small job, but right down my alley.

I will stay in touch, as I would love to have the honor to meet a good UPSer, and a great human being.

More, your invited too if you can get away from all that sunshine.

d