Anybody got a picture of a wall?

Notcool

I built this wall flow was crazy at the time top was filled in with bags but was tight built in less than 5 minutes lol

03092651.jpg

Buffaloaf

Man, if you were using a load stand you'd be able to load all the way to the top...and you wouldn't put as much strain on your back! :funny:

Notcool

load stands LOL haha Use a load stand and be backed out all night and be there all night
when your doing two trucks at once both getting pounded load stands are in the way slow down I am strong good back shoulders and arm muscles, I usually fall over load stands when they make us use them when corporate is in the building load stands are a joke

Buffaloaf

load stands LOL haha Use a load stand and be backed out all night and be there all night
when your doing two trucks at once both getting pounded load stands are in the way slow down I am strong good back shoulders and arm muscles, I usually fall over load stands when they make us use them when corporate is in the building load stands are a joke

Note the guy with the silly face in my post :-)funny:). Load stands are a joke...and honestly, I wouldn't have used the TOA Rollers like you did -- those things are near worthless.

bdmiz

the more packages you load per hour, the more they will give you.

Use your load stand and do everything by the methods and you will still be able to walk in 5 years.

UPSNewbie

I built this wall flow was crazy at the time top was filled in with bags but was tight built in less than 5 minutes lol

03092651.jpg

If I ever saw a wall like this, I probably wouldn't touch it. I'd just stare. It would probably be ruined by the shifters that slam the trailer into the dock...

upser_J

the only reason you are doing two trucks at once is because you have shown that you can do it, or maybe the wording is will do it. the only time management cares if you are using your load stand is when there is a safety audit, rest of the time , as long as you are producing good results to make them look good, they don't care. I'm not sure how long you are planning on being with the company, but if you plan on making this your career, start taking care of yourself now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That "kitty cat" would really 'pop' if the walls were a warmer hue like in the yellow/gold family !! It would also make the wood stand out. The color-guy David Bromsted has changed my life.....and cute too !!:wink2:

KidUPS

Before I became a supervisor I had this occur to me:

* I begin walking towards the front of the trailer. My eyes scanning.

Trainer: Where you go?

Me: (Proudly) To get a load stand!

Trainer: Hahaha. Get your ass over here man. Haha. Load stand.

Now as a supervisor, I am not to tell that story. But I am sure we can keep it between ourselves.....

UPSNewbie

My sup was a firm believer in the load stand... in the unload. Until it collapsed underneath me, causing a package to launch into my chest. That was the day when I let out "friend* YOUR LOAD STAND" and he agreed.