Anybody happen to notice gas prices lately !!!

The big package

Any stimulus check that you may get, if we ever get one (doubtful) is going to go towards higher bills like gas for your car and heat for your house and food on the table . gas prices have gone up between $0.35 and $0.40 a gallon in about a month all because of the Genius in the White House . What a great time to have fuel prices go up and by summer they will be $3.50 a gallon just like the Obama days Just another rope around the neck of the economy . And like I said before if minimum wage goes to $15 an hour it will be meaningless to those people because everything will be more expensive !!!! SURPRISED ???? NO !!!!

It will be fine

Any stimulus check that you may get, if we ever get one (doubtful) is going to go towards higher bills like gas for your car and heat for your house and food on the table . gas prices have gone up between $0.35 and $0.40 a gallon in about a month all because of the Genius in the White House . What a great time to have fuel prices go up and by summer they will be $3.50 a gallon just like the Obama days Just another rope around the neck of the economy . And like I said before if minimum wage goes to $15 an hour it will be meaningless to those people because everything will be more expensive !!!! SURPRISED ???? NO !!!!
Gas was $2.30 at the end of Obama’s term.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Gas was $2.30 at the end of Obama’s term.

It rose to over 4 dollars when he took office in 2008. I still remember that was I bought my first Honda Fit..

What was the lowest price when Trump was in office...1.35 a gallon maybe..

We shall see, remember that gas is taxed also.. all these entitlement and clean air programs need funded.

PT Car Washer

It rose to over 4 dollars when he took office in 2008. I still remember that was I bought my first Honda Fit..

What was the lowest price when Trump was in office...1.35 a gallon maybe..

We shall see, remember that gas is taxed also.. all these entitlement and clean air programs need funded.
Gas was $1.35/gal when trump crashed the economy over his inaction during the Covid 19 crises. Oil was selling in negative territory and a lot of people got hurt financially. Cheap gas but no jobs to go to.

vantexan

Gas was $1.35/gal when trump crashed the economy over his inaction during the Covid 19 crises. Oil was selling in negative territory and a lot of people got hurt financially. Cheap gas but no jobs to go to.
That wasn't Trump's doing. Russia and Saudi Arabia got in a spat and a huge amount of oil was dumped on the market. Combine that with the oil the U.S. was bringing to market through fracking and the market crashed.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It’s nice that you recognize how little the President can control gas prices.
Actually they control it by banning fracking, which means we get more from countries who hate us, who in turn raise their prices, biden is helping middle eastern countries and hurting americans, banning the xl pipelibe

Jkloc420

You don't suppose the rising gas prices are because the largest refinery in the US is shut down.
It is because biden shut down the xl pipeline and banned fracking on fed land which is used by states to pay their education budgets, he indirectly helped middle eastern countries

Jkloc420

We will be back to 3.50/4 dollars in the summer, at least the biden voters will have to pay to