Anybody score one of these invites ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Guests are being asked to have a COVID-19 test before attending the soiree at the seven-bedroom, nearly 7,000-foot mansion the Obamas purchased for $11.75 million in 2019.
It's unclear who will be in attendance but one source said many A-listers and friends of the Obamas, including Oprah Winfrey and George Clooney, scored invites.

Obama turns 60 on August 4th.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Guests are being asked to have a COVID-19 test before attending the soiree at the seven-bedroom, nearly 7,000-foot mansion the Obamas purchased for $11.75 million in 2019.
It's unclear who will be in attendance but one source said many A-listers and friends of the Obamas, including Oprah Winfrey and George Clooney, scored invites.

Obama turns 60 on August 4th.
FF3C6E93-F1F2-445E-B3B4-44A135D8E873.jpeg

I got mine! I’m so excited. Can’t wait!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The bash will attract around 500 guests, to be entertained by the rock band Pearl Jam, and served by a staff of 200.
The announcement makes a mockery of heightened COVID-19 restrictions being imposed around the country.
Even if the outdoor event is safe, the prospect of well-connected Democrats partying while ordinary Americans contemplate rising hospitalizations, mask mandates, and even renewed lockdowns is unseemly.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The bash will attract around 500 guests, to be entertained by the rock band Pearl Jam, and served by a staff of 200.
The announcement makes a mockery of heightened COVID-19 restrictions being imposed around the country.
Even if the outdoor event is safe, the prospect of well-connected Democrats partying while ordinary Americans contemplate rising hospitalizations, mask mandates, and even renewed lockdowns is unseemly.
But, but, they’re vaccinated! Lol.