Anybody using DT LOAD for extra time allowance???

excessivehours

Now in the drug test pool
Some of the drivers in my center are using dt load to get time allowance. They say it's untraceable. These drivers are now running under-allow and off our center managements radar. I try to do what I am instructed to do by management but can't seem to be able to run scratch. Supposedly our center has to be scratch by June.

Shall I keep being straight up or cave into managements desire for scratch?

browned out

Maybe it is the code sups put in when they have to pull a route. When a sup has to pull a route due to an emergency or shortage of drivers; the sups time will show up on the standards sheet and it is always scratch even though the sup would be overallowed. Don't do it

excessivehours

DT LOAD is in the other work screen. It is supposedly used for when you meet another driver and pick up their packages so the volume will make the sort.

brownman15

Some of the drivers in my center are using dt load to get time allowance. They say it's untraceable. These drivers are now running under-allow and off our center managements radar. I try to do what I am instructed to do by management but can't seem to be able to run scratch. Supposedly our center has to be scratch by June.

do your job by their methods and don't worry about their time

bigblu 2 you

scratch by june? what if they told you to lose 140 lbs by june whats next,bring it in one tenth under?just sayin.....man up dude.

DS

Fenderbender
One thing I found is that if you get a signature,when the option arises it adds to both your planned day and your time allowance.
Putting false information in the diad is a bad idea.Document everything in your board,even if you p/u a pkg someone gives you at a stoplight.Overweights,etc,also if you p/u a Lot of pkgs always scroll down and include loose in the p/u screen.
Maybe upstate could chime in and tell us all how to run 2 bucks under every day:peaceful:

Cementups

Box Monkey
On my own route we would use the DT load/unload for when i would take out work to the EAM driver that was my neighbor. If I had 80 pieces for him I would put 80 in the unload and he would put 80 in the load. It would make our tome accountable for in case some ran out our telematics report and saw us both sitting still for a length of time.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

True story; 23 or so years ago when I was a rookie driver on a ball-busting route with a bogus allowance, my sup met me up on the belt one morning, holding what he claimed was a termination letter. His exact words to me were "you are going to run scratch on this route or you will be out of a job."

That sup got fired about a decade ago....for dishonesty. I'm still here, and I never did run scratch on that route.

bigblu 2 you

True story; 23 or so years ago when I was a rookie driver on a ball-busting route with a bogus allowance, my sup met me up on the belt one morning, holding what he claimed was a termination letter. His exact words to me were "you are going to run scratch on this route or you will be out of a job."

That sup got fired about a decade ago....for dishonesty. I'm still here, and I never did run scratch on that route.
same here,but the guy actually mailed it to me.needless to say it didnt sit well at the local hearing and you may as well have put a epo/restraint order on the manager,he was shipped across state and is now a on car sup in another hub.

UPSGUY72

A few of our on-roads discretely encourage it. I think it's falsifying records.

Because it makes THERE numbers look better.

I don't care about there numbers or even my numbers the only thing that matter to me is that I get back to the building in one piece so I can go home and see my family each night.

hembone

Don't do it. If anything comes up they will get you for falsifying documents.

excessivehours

I'm just trying to see if some of the other centers have drivers doing shady things to gain time allowance.

Last edited: