Anybody Working Good Friday?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Doesn't matter if Friday is a holiday or not, every mon and fri are hand me my ding dong days anyways with the slavemasters busting out routes anyway. 2 days a week I get to kick the living poop out of somebodys nuttz deep into the night DADDY O. They made the rules not me, I don't have a problem kicking nuttz hard lol.
Take a deep breath...drink 2 glasses of Pimp Juice.....then drop, roll and smoke!...word
View attachment 12541 THAT IS SUPER WORD HOMENOOGIT lol. Thanks for the advice CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

juhf.gif

LOL

OPTION3

Doesn't matter if Friday is a holiday or not, every mon and fri are hand me my ding dong days anyways with the slavemasters busting out routes anyway. 2 days a week I get to kick the living poop out of somebodys nuttz deep into the night DADDY O. They made the rules not me, I don't have a problem kicking nuttz hard lol.
BRO….One of the best posts EVER on this forum….1000% agree!…CHA-CHING!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Almost everyday is 12 to 14 hours on the road for me from driving to work and driving home. Is what it is but still going to do what I do every night regardless of how many hours i work or whatever time i get home. Cant let the job control your whole life. My day starts when i get home at night.

Almost everyday is 12 to 14 hours on the road for me from driving to work and driving home. Is what it is but still going to do what I do every night regardless of how many hours i work or whatever time i get home. Cant let the job control your whole life. My day starts when i get home at night.
What kind of stuff do you do when you get home?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Take a shower, make some grub, make lunch for next day, get on computer for lil bit, watch lil tv depending on whats on or get a little therapy session on and jamm to some tunes. Its good not to be programmed by society, and do your own thing and not worry like a baby if you get enough sleep or not. Always in bed by 1am. Up at 630 out door at 715. 5 hours of sleep is good for me til the weekend. Most people let the job control their life at home when they get home from work. Totally the wrong approach, your falling into the trap when you do that. That shows the mental weakness in our society by people.

Take a shower, make some grub, make lunch for next day, get on computer for lil bit, watch lil tv depending on whats on or get a little therapy session on and jamm to some tunes. Its good not to be programmed by society, and do your own thing and not worry like a baby if you get enough sleep or not. Always in bed by 1am. Up at 630 out door at 715. 5 hours of sleep is good for me til the weekend. Most people let the job control their life at home when they get home from work. Totally the wrong approach, your falling into the trap when you do that. That shows the mental weakness in our society by people.
I'm going to bed right now. Got an early meeting with the boys.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I go to bed at 11 and get up at 7. Leave for work at 8:30 and home by 6 most days. I kick nutz daddy o.
I work 10.5-11 daily, get home after a 20 min commute each way, nights around 845-915. Go work out for 30 mins, got equipment in our HOA clubhouse, eat dinner at 10ish. Wife makes quick stuff on workout nights, better stuff on non workout nights.

Kids are always asleep when I get home, I catch up with them in the morning and weekends. Wake up around 6:30 to get the day rolling smooth, not rushed, enjoy talking with the kids. I take off to work around 7:30-7:45.

Much like at work we gotta use our time wisely, weekends are generally planned out by Thursday for the big stuff, half is reserved to fish/chill/me time.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You really need to think about decaf.

upsman68

I'm on vacation and always take this week off every year.
I enjoy going to the Good Friday service with my family and when I worked on Good Friday in the past I would never get off in time. My center likes to cut routes on this day and load the rest of us up
Now I just take vacation that week

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm on vacation and always take this week off every year.
I enjoy going to the Good Friday service with my family and when I worked on Good Friday in the past I would never get off in time. My center likes to cut routes on this day and load the rest of us up
Now I just take vacation that week

Sent using BrownCafe App
Yeah our dispatcher is dumber than :censored2:. So I won't even make Easter service.

Not driving 4 hours to spend 24 hours there and drive back. Thanks ups glad you care so much about our families.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Probably the first Good Friday I didn't work but not because I really want to. Had to catch up on sleep and they paid me for it. Got awoken at 3:30 AM with my front doorbell ringing by my moms friend telling me my step-dad died shortly before so had to go to hospital. Then got my mom home and since my brother was on his way down she told me to go to work. Then the OMS was nice enough to inform me that I got 3 days bereavement leave with pay, even for step-parents. Then never got to bed till 2 AM.

So, off today to catch up on sleep and get some things together for the memorial service, off on Monday for service. May just take Tuesday off as well if they are going to give it to me paid. Plus, since my mom and him lived in separate houses, may have to run to Philly to his house and clean out some valuables.

Then to top it off I am burning my last two personals on Wednesday and Friday. So I will end up only working on Thursday, which I also have an approved 8 hour day for. Not a bad gig. Work 8(.5) hours and get paid for 40+