Anybody Working Good Friday?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
They really screwed up today. I just got home and I was one of last drivers back. Regular dispatcher was on vacation and this guy had no idea what he was doing:yesssmileyf:

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
They really screwed up today. I just got home and I was one of last drivers back. Regular dispatcher was on vacation and this guy had no idea what he was doing:yesssmileyf:
I'll turn the lights out, still got another hour left while I eat some yogurt and a banana in the rain.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yeah our dispatcher is dumber than :censored2:. So I won't even make Easter service.

Not driving 4 hours to spend 24 hours there and drive back. Thanks ups glad you care so much about our families.
My day got a lot better after I asked dispatch to call my wife and explain to her why she wouldn't be seeing me this weekend.

The help came like it was 4 pm and I was gonna have missed businesses.

Coca Cola Delivery Man87

Take a shower, make some grub, make lunch for next day, get on computer for lil bit, watch lil tv depending on whats on or get a little therapy session on and jamm to some tunes. Its good not to be programmed by society, and do your own thing and not worry like a baby if you get enough sleep or not. Always in bed by 1am. Up at 630 out door at 715. 5 hours of sleep is good for me til the weekend. Most people let the job control their life at home when they get home from work. Totally the wrong approach, your falling into the trap when you do that. That shows the mental weakness in our society by people.

I love you! .....No homo.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Put in a solid 7+ hours today. Took all I could do to make it last that long. Better then some of the not so Good Fridays from years past.