Anyone actually had Retirement Reduced??

RealPerson

So,
With all the talk a little while back, has anyone Actually had retirement pay Reduced???

Not just a letter saying it might, but reduced......??

RealPerson

Many places have had reductions due to the plans being underfunded.

Look at Central states, The ly are going to be insolvent very soon.
Reason I ask, is because I am in Central states... Well kinda.. I am only part time with 25 years, BUT I have several FT friends who are not worried at all. Says there is NO reduction, and last contract even gava a raise to the amount per month. Says UPS will cover amount not in Central Fund...
Anyway, just trying to get some knowledge on this subject.

Reason I ask, is because I am in Central states... Well kinda.. I am only part time with 25 years, BUT I have several FT friends who are not worried at all. Says there is NO reduction, and last contract even gava a raise to the amount per month. Says UPS will cover amount not in Central Fund...
That's why I twist my coworkers are to get internet the 401k. Gotta take care of yourself. Can't always rely on others.

Returntosender

Mortality rate/ tables by the IRS. A few years back messed with pension payouts