Anyone care to speculate on why UPS insiders are selling UPS stock?

InsideUPS

Just curious for those of you "in the know".....is it normal for UPS insiders such as Michael Eskew, Kurt Kuehn, Alan Gershenhorn, and Christine Owens to sell this much UPS stock?

UPS Insider Trading.png
UPS Insider Trading.png

stealstime

Is it maybe because they know the contract negotiations may not be going well! Or as previously stated they may need fuel for their yacht. I feel for them, it must be tough in this economy!

ibleedbrown

recent economic problems in Europe i.e Cyprus are scaring everyone's future economic outlook. they might be afraid the developments in Cyprus could start a domino effect that could crash the euro and eventually hurt and possibly crash the dollar, perhaps they have this on their minds along w the ups contract talks and negotiations that could hurt ups stock.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Thought they would take advantage of the high stock price or just to diversify. It's not good to hold that much of 1 stock.

barnyard

KTM rider
The price is high right now. Many believe that the contract will be settled in a couple of weeks. The Teamsters are going to crow on and on and on about the 'richest contract in the history of UPS' and Wall Street will sell off UPS.

Can't have the middle class taking their share.

If I held that many shares, I would do the same.

bluehdmc

Thought they would take advantage of the high stock price or just to diversify. It's not good to hold that much of 1 stock.

I believe Mike Eskew is also on the board of directors at IBM, so I'm sure he has a few shares of that.

A lot of people in their position sell x # shares of stock on the open market and then buy shares at a lower price that's part of their compensation package. Or the company is supposed to be buying back shares, maybe they sold them directly to the company.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Couldn't imagine having that many shares of stock. I think the 20 bucks I'm up is great. Wonder if they are happy? Or grouchy crones

balland chain

When you have that kind of scratch, greed takes over,and no matter how much you have you are never satisfied....so I would assume grouchy crones...

brown bomber

brown bomber
I've sold mine also.....what's wrong with buying low and selling high, I think the stock is currently a multi-year high (maybe 10 year high). I'd dump every available share