Anyone down for some hack and slash?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Was playing Gears with my son tonight and was kinda posting on here at the same time. Got me to thinking if anyone else plays Xbox as it's one of those few things I can do at night after a long day at work. Kinda curious as I'm in my thirties and still enjoy letting out a little frustration on the console. There would be a few folks on here I'd like to show the business end of a lancer on Gears. :biting: Pm me for my gamer tag if you'd be down for some co-op or matchmaking.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My wife is on break from school for 2 weeks she hasn't put down the controller since sat other than to sleep. Her "reward" for straights A's was a gaming chair with speakers. I love that she plays but at times it can be a bit much.

Buck Fifty

My wife is on break from school for 2 weeks she hasn't put down the controller since sat other than to sleep. Her "reward" for straights A's was a gaming chair with speakers. I love that she plays but at times it can be a bit much.

Mount some speakers in the headboard .

clarnzz

I'm not against playing Xbox into your 30's or even 70's for that matter, but I was expecting something far more interesting when I opened this. :)

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I'm not against playing Xbox into your 30's or even 70's for that matter, but I was expecting something far more interesting when I opened this. :)
Figured I'd friend anyone who plays XBL for some multiplayer. It's not like I'm going to break my toe over it or anything.

just_a_number

Figured I'd friend anyone who plays XBL for some multiplayer. It's not like I'm going to break my toe over it or anything.[/QUOTE]
I play every nite