anyone else dislike getting their holes filled on route?

???

Attachments

• WP_20161125_18_47_46_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161125_18_47_46_Pro.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 170

trickpony1

Yes this happens all the time, most of the time the whole back section that drops down will be covered in slush coming in through the holes.

Seems like that would be a "slip and fall" hazard that needs to be written up numerous times. Take a photo with your cell as to how the mechanic responds.

When an accident occurs....you're covered.

Wet diamond plate can be slick.

trickpony1

Back in the old days we didn't have mats.

I guessing those mats also serve to cushion the impact as the driver lands from the elevated portion of the cargo area.

Another attempt by our company to minimize comp claims.....

Seems like that would be a "slip and fall" hazard that needs to be written up numerous times. Take a photo with your cell as to how the mechanic responds.

When an accident occurs....you're covered.

Wet diamond plate can be slick.
Your covered no matter what. I am covered if I report an injury on Monday that occurred on let's say march 1st.

Gear

Parts on Order
I wouldn't touch it. Im an auto mechanic, which means I repair all mechanical and electronic problems. Holes in the body, or anything related to the body, is bodyman work. To me, body work is as different from my job as delivering packages. So sending it to the hack bodyshop is the option, but since its peak, that isn't going to happen.