Anyone else have sinus surgery??

tony c

have there been anymore drivers who have had to have sinus surgery due to fungal sinusitis?? I have had multiple drivers in my center alone as well as myself who have had to have the surgery.I am a 13 year driver and just had to have the surgery done forcing me to miss over a month of work...unpaid. I’m trying to see if there’s a correlation between the crappy dust in the back of the trucks and this major health issue!! Please let me know

Turdferguson

Just a turd
have there been anymore drivers who have had to have sinus surgery due to fungal sinusitis?? I have had multiple drivers in my center alone as well as myself who have had to have the surgery.I am a 13 year driver and just had to have the surgery done forcing me to miss over a month of work...unpaid. I’m trying to see if there’s a correlation between the crappy dust in the back of the trucks and this major health issue!! Please let me know
Do you also have mesothelioma, and a defective hernia mesh too?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
AA0E4C4F-29BC-42DC-A3BF-D9A92A25BBC7.gif
Do you also have mesothelioma, and a defective hernia mesh too?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

WITF do you live? Multiple surgeries for the same thing?

Something else is going on.