Anyone else having this issue with Orion?

musicman

Ever since I went live on Orion it has me deliver all my residentials during the morning and after lunch and my business between 330 and 430pm while I'm doing my pickups. Anyone else have this issue? Thanks

UPSGUY72

Ever since I went live on Orion it has me deliver all my residentials during the morning and after lunch and my business between 330 and 430pm while I'm doing my pickups. Anyone else have this issue? Thanks

Miss a couple business a couple times a week maybe then they will pix it.

iruhnman630

Just remember to explain to your commercial customers how much better off they are receiving their packages at 4 in the afternoon.

barnyard

KTM rider
I suspect that this is something businesses have brought upon themselves.

Several years ago, FE went through our area and told business that if they switched their incoming volume to FE, it would save them billions and billions of dollars. Big accounts bought into it, including lots of medical places. A hospital on my old route went from 50ish pieces a day, down to 10 or so a day. FE ground delivers at 1400-1500, where we get there by 10a most mornings.

Our sales guys have gone into these places and told them we could guarantee much earlier deliveries and the businesses have said over and over, "Don't care, want it cheaper."

It would appear that the only businesses that are going to get their stuff early are the one's that sign agreements with UPS for all their incoming by a certain time.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The drivers wth bidded routes are going to make sure that their businesses on their routes get their stuff first. I for one aint going to play their idiot game with orion.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

No, because the first thing I do after downloading EDD in the morning is to turn ORION off. If I were stupid enough to actually follow it, I would be doing all my pickups at 10:00 AM and then running out of fuel in the middle of nowhere at 10:00 PM.