Anyone else having trouble getting uniforms?

rocket man

Bring cookies to the OMS'. Never a problem getting uniforms, rain coats, whatever I need. Bribery.
you have over 4000 posts you gave info to new and old employees. And now you admitt TO bribery, To get uniforms. I think you should look at posts and dont say much . i have had some bad post,s ,But i dont go to bowing to managment / go tell afedX driverS what to do they (dont) have a contract. and please dont give me a bad rap on reputation its hurts my feelings. maybe

upsgrunt

Lately, the uniforms we get have been previously worn. I'm not talking tried on and didn't fit so they were returned; I'm talking worse shape than what we turned in.

menotyou

bella amicizia
you have over 4000 posts you gave info to new and old employees. And now you admitt TO bribery, To get uniforms. I think you should look at posts and dont say much . i have had some bad post,s ,But i dont go to bowing to managment / go tell afedX driverS what to do they (dont) have a contract. and please dont give me a bad rap on reputation its hurts my feelings. maybe
Did you take your medicine today?

barnyard

KTM rider
My shorts split at the crotch. I wore them everyday until a new set was ordered. If I need a new costume, I just make sure to wear the rattiest one and when I do order, I do over all my costumes and make sure that I order enough to replace all the worn crap.