Anyone else?

MethodsMan

I had a lady get pissed at me yesterday for delivering those catalogs to her. Shipper release though. Get up there, drop and split.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Yea I just looked I have the 1z. Posting pics like this is a real stupid quick way to get yourself fired. If I have the pic who else does?
Please enlighten me as to where in the labor agreement it states that posting a picture of a package on Brown Cafe is cause for termination.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I could track that package right now if I wanted to. It wouldn't be terribly hard for the "right person" to figure out who our anonymous poster is.

Sent using a Potato
I could go out to the nearest cardboard dumpster and take pictures of dozens of used boxes with tracking labels on them, and I'm sure it wouldn't be terribly hard for the "right person" (whoever that is) to track those labels either. What does all of that have to do with anyone's job security or their rights under the labor agreement?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What stood out for me was the "Carbon Neutral" BS on the label. Do we use the special brown prius for those deliveries?

Treehuggers are willing to pay a bit extra which allows UPS to buy carbon credits.

Please enlighten me as to where in the labor agreement it states that posting a picture of a package on Brown Cafe is cause for termination.

Basic tracking of that package will show you the destination town/city. Enhanced tracking will provide the physical address. While it may not be in the labor agreement, it is simply common sense that we should not be posting pictures of consignee's packages on this or any other forum.

And pictures on company property is against company policy. Posting them on social media is gotten a lot of people in a lot of trouble why would you want to try it. Imagine them getting that guys 1Z number linking it up with you when he took his break in realizing that you didn't take his break they would fire him. You can and it's happened.

Treehuggers are willing to pay a bit extra which allows UPS to buy carbon credits.

Basic tracking of that package will show you the destination town/city. Enhanced tracking will provide the physical address. While it may not be in the labor agreement, it is simply common sense that we should not be posting pictures of consignee's packages on this or any other forum.
Yea what he said.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
1) This is a duplicate thread.
2) I agree. Not a good idea to post your route number and location (on the PAL) online if for no other reason than to keep your pseudo-anonymity and ability to post about things freely without worrying about your sups knowing it is you.

Sent from Droid 4 using Brown Cafe mobile app