Anyone familiar with the Hub at Ontario, CA airport?

I used to be a PT Supe for 4 years on the preload, and then a PT DPS for 1 before I had to quit and move from NJ to California.

I worked in the Meadowlands Hub which is apparently the biggest in the east coast. I hated it so much, and it was so chaotic. I applied for a few positions here in Ontario, and got a call back for a FT Supe positions at the airport here in Ontario, CA.

Just curious how big is it? Are all UPS hubs the same in where you hate your life. I know my old Full timers where always stressing and being yelled at. Had to drive out after the sort to delivery LIBs. They had to have been pulling 14 hour work days..

Anyway....just trying to see how big the Ontario hub is...maybe it'll be super easy and I'll go in for a interview...

I want to finish school and I'm worried going FT at UPS will not let that happen even if its paid for. Also I got a vendor job which I completely hate. Plus I miss sitting at a desk not doing manual labor and telling people what to do....

Last edited:

jaker

trolling
Ontario has 3 centers in it also the feeder for all the IE and a airport , That should give you a idea how big it is

Brisket

IMG_5597.JPG

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
Local 63 is the strongest local in the West Region. We don’t put up with any bull:censored2:, harassment, or intimidation. Your life will be hard, because the co. pretends that contract language is merely a suggestion, while the Union lives by every word. Welcome to the jungle, baby. You gonna die.