Anyone from Dayton/Columbus Ohio?

So I have been looking at multiple centers, 2 in Dayton, OH and 2 in Columbus. I know people who drive or work inside at all of these centers, and talking to everyone the wait sounds like 1 year, give or take at all of the,. Based on everything I have read on here - I searched and read lots, that seems so short.

So it isnt that I don't trust the people I talked to. Just wondering if there really is that much of a need for drivers in the Midwest at midsize centers like those in Dayton/Columbus? Anyone local there with any insight? Peace and god bless.

Thanks for asking boys, I appreciate i. Lost my job at a factory in Indiana and moved to Ohio. I have driven trucks and knw the UPS progression from part time to full tim and that nothing is certin. I just want to take care of my family again. God bless.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Thanks for asking boys, I appreciate i. Lost my job at a factory in Indiana and moved to Ohio. I have driven trucks and knw the UPS progression from part time to full tim and that nothing is certin. I just want to take care of my family again. God bless.
every center is different and the only way to know is apply and see what happens

KOG72

I’m full of it
ok thanks. I have applied and do start soon. I still young enough to work hard but lord knows for how many years I'll survive loading heavy boxes. Worth a try.
Once you get in the door there is different jobs in the building you can go to.Hopefully you only have to wait a year to go driving,Good Luck.

Some days I feel sad for my situation but knwo it is my own fault. I skipped college for a decent job paying decent money and lost it after years. Now it is hard to rebuild but i think if i take the time, i could be a decent driver. thanks for input everyone