Anyone here born from the 1990s?

From a Land Brown Under

D461A889-B531-4A32-88F0-4D0AB4370C8A.jpeg
Hello fellow millennial’s. I thought this would be “discussions” post, but after much thought, it might be slightly on or off topic.

How do feel about the state of things currently right now? Do you ever find yourself missing the Myspace era and when Youtube didn’t have ads? When MTV had headbangers ball and when RuneScape and World of Warcraft was the :censored2:? The Icanhazcheeseburger generation in computer class.

How do you see UPS differently than what old guard boomers post about that already have “theirs” secured rather than us are working towards?
Boomers need not apply.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I’m basically a boomer born a millennial
Because I don’t quit a job just because I had one bad day.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
View attachment 360768Hello fellow millennial’s. I thought this would be “discussions” post, but after much thought, it might be slightly on or off topic.

How do feel about the state of things currently right now? Do you ever find yourself missing the Myspace era and when Youtube didn’t have ads? When MTV had headbangers ball and when RuneScape and World of Warcraft was the :censored2:? The Icanhazcheeseburger generation in computer class.

How do you see UPS differently than what old guard boomers post about that already have “theirs” secured rather than us are working towards?
Boomers need not apply.
85CD41A0-A2D0-422A-AE66-3F979FB511E4.jpeg

6E6C20BC-1F39-48EC-8AA7-031BB49A09B5.jpeg

rickyb

View attachment 360768Hello fellow millennial’s. I thought this would be “discussions” post, but after much thought, it might be slightly on or off topic.

Boomers need not apply.
adblock for youtube ads

From a Land Brown Under

Anyone that uses any Apple product is an idiot or an old person.

Sorry but it's true. :)
I used to think this way when I was 15, but now that I am in my late 20s, I understand what I was missing out on. My AirPods connect to my iPhone no problem, my MacBook shares info with my iPhone no problem. Anytime I use an android phone, I am so lost on how to use it. I only use a Windows computer to game or download video from my dash-cam.

542thruNthru

I used to think this way when I was 15, but now that I am in my late 20s, I understand what I was missing out on. My AirPods connect to my iPhone no problem, my MacBook shares info with my iPhone no problem. Anytime I use an android phone, I am so lost on how to use it. I only use a Windows computer to game or download video from my dash-cam.
That's because you've become technology dumb from using apple. Apple have blocked you from actually using anything but their product because they've made it difficult to do anything else.

It's called Bluetooth pairing, wifi and the cloud.

From a Land Brown Under

That's because you've become technology dumb from using apple. Apple have blocked you from actually using anything but their product because they've made it difficult to do anything else.

It's called Bluetooth pairing, wifi and the cloud.
Honestly I only have a YouTube and this website to be as close to social media as I use. If I used an android or windows platform wouldn't change much to post or watch on either. If I can click on the thing and it works, I am using it. Both Windows (Microsoft) and Apple are evil companies no matter what and at the end of the day and have no problem with selling your info to the Chinese.

542thruNthru

Linux is a distant cousin to Apple OS. Both based on Unix. Whie Linux will do about 90% of the same things as Apple and Windows it is still less user friendly.
It's 2:37am....

You should know better than to think I'm actually serious or even remember what I just said in my last post. :)