Anyone here use the UPS employee discounts?

overallowed

The one at Verizon is good, have used car discounts to leverage better deals from local dealers, and if you travel, the Avis discount is excellent.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Have used the rent car discount once. Gotta read the fine print, tho. Compared a couple of different plans. The UPS was comparable to the AAA, but the AAA was unlimited mileage and the UPS plan was not.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Nissan has the VPP discount which can bring say a Nissan Leaf down to 199.00 a month lease. Georgia offers a 5000.00 tax credit (usable up to 5 years) on any purchase or lease of an all electric vehicle. The result is you basically drive for free minus the electric bills difference to charge it on a two year lease.

I personally didn't do this but I know plenty who have. Can't transport pine straw and the like in the back of a car like that.

CHALLY9TX

I use the att discount and have used the ford discount and the chrysler discount. If you go to the movies a lot like me and my wife do, then the movie ticket discounts is good too

Sent using BrownCafe App

9.5er

No. Haven't used any of the discounts. AT&T and Verizon's service suck here. I don't buy new cars. Give me my pay on Friday and I'll handle it from there.