Anyone here work in Chelmsford ma?

brump

If you do, you probably know that we are going to be bidding on jobs in the next couple weeks. I want to transfer up to CheMa and I'm wondering if anyone in here could give me some info on what routes are good or how the preload is there. Thanks.

Over 70

If you do, you probably know that we are going to be bidding on jobs in the next couple weeks. I want to transfer up to CheMa and I'm wondering if anyone in here could give me some info on what routes are good or how the preload is there. Thanks.

giphy (11).gif

brump

That sounds good. What area?

I work in Watertown now, we have a private Facebook page for drivers (ups watma crew) do you know of any such thing for Chelmsford? That'd probably be a better resource for me.

Over 70

That sounds good. What area?

I work in Watertown now, we have a private Facebook page for drivers (ups watma crew) do you know of any such thing for Chelmsford? That'd probably be a better resource for me.

The Chelmsford guys go incognito in the FedEx section of the forum here. Go ask your question there.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What a place CheMa is! Next best thing to the Clarksville hub! Perfect loads, dispatch, and routes!