Anyone here work in Washington state?

Hannah-banana

I'm working in Arizona as a preloader. Just wondering if the conditions are any better outside of the "right to work" states.

Considering transferring when I reach one year..

Dr.Brownz

I hear Seattle will take anyone who applies to be a driver, with $15 an hour minimum wage Mcdonalds in way easier than being a driver

What famous person do you look like?
NrTV5dzDyEtu8.gif

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I hear Seattle will take anyone who applies to be a driver, with $15 an hour minimum wage Mcdonalds in way easier than being a driver
Yes. We're hiring full time off the street and still can't get enough people. Economy is booming here. Hard to keep new drivers for 18 an hour and 12 hour days.

Hannah-banana

I visited Bellingham and I love it there. Phoenix is depressing to me. Before I moved here I was in rural northern California.

Here in Phoenix, my hub is very brutal and disorganized. There's a weird subtle war always going on between management and the union.

I wonder if the hourly workers tend to endure more mistreatment in right to work states, as the union membership is lower.

Also considering that a semi rural route in a beautiful place with friendly people might be more pleasant than a route in Phoenix. .. Sigh