Anyone in NM?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
There is a BS (bigshot) here from ALB that I could ask but since I can't stand talking to him I think I will pass.

S

Snyder15

i am out of local 542 southern cali and i am lookin to transfer as a driver to albq NM but i dunno what the lay off situation looks like out here! i have 7yrs in 4yrs as a driver so i wouldnt be giving up to much center senioity! any info will help thanks

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I wish someone could answer this

If you really need an answer then do some leg work. Contact your Business Agent. Get a number for a Business Agent for Albq. Contact that Business Agent. Get a number for a steward out of that center. Contact that Steward. Now get off your butt and go find the information you seek. 'He' helps those who help themselves. In this case 'SHE!'.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wish someone could answer this

If you really need an answer then do some leg work. Contact your Business Agent. Get a number for a Business Agent for Albq. Contact that Business Agent. Get a number for a steward out of that center. Contact that Steward. Now get off your butt and go find the information you seek. 'He' helps those who help themselves. In this case 'SHE!'.

Dilli, be nice. huskres is obviously part of Generation Me and therefore wants everything done for him and everything handed to him. Why would you want him to get off his butt and do this leg work himself?