Anyone in the 177 get the Critical pension level status letter?

ManInBrown

What exactly does this letter mean in English? Now is our pension failing like all the rest of them? From what I could ascertain from the letter it says beginning this year (2017) the pension is in critical status. So we gave deferred raises, and the pension is still failing? What's to stop all these locals from just jumping on the failing pension bandwagon? This is ridiculous IMO.

If I remember correctly the raises for the current contract weren't even deferred, we gave half back for the pension, and it's now failing. SMDH

rod

Retired 22 years
Haven't you watched the news in the last 5 years?---Everyone is jumping on the "pension plan is going broke" bandwagon.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
As fare as anyone in the union issue is concerned your comments are worth pretty much nothing. You as a newly full time management employee don't even get a pension anymore, so I don't know why you'd even be in this discussion.
sorry i triggered you, i didn't know you were so delicate

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You as a newly full time management employee don't even get a pension anymore, so I don't know why you'd even be in this discussion.

Jealously ?

And, at a moments notice....

Could be required, to supervise car wash employee's.

Such a life.

Are IE wonks allowed to post on internet forums on company time?

Everything must be good in the BOG.

Whereas....

In the real world, Orion and IE is a joke.

And nobody cares. :biggrin:

-Bug-