Anyone in the Austin-San Antonio Area?

MassWineGuy

If so, I’m interested in what it’s like to work there. I am getting very tired of New England winters, even if Texas comes with hot summers.

floridays

If so, I’m interested in what it’s like to work there. I am getting very tired of New England winters, even if Texas comes with hot summers.
Do you like Señora's or Señorita's?
Any particular reason you picked those two places.

Not being a smartass, asking for a reason.

MassWineGuy

Well, I like the area. The music, people, culture. Were you also asking if I like married vs single women?

And while I disagree politically with other parts of the state, I’ve liked most Texans that I’ve met.

floridays

Well, I like the area. The music, people, culture. Were you also asking if I like married vs single women?

And while I disagree politically with other parts of the state, I’ve liked most Texans that I’ve met.
Latin, Hispanic, women is what I meant.
I just like typing those words, I love them both.

rod

Retired 22 years
Do you like 4 or 5 months of 100 degree + weather? Then Texas might be the place for you. Do you know Spanish? Do you like Califorians because that is where they are all moving to.

floridays

Do you like 4 or 5 months of 100 degree + weather? Then Texas might be the place for you. Do you know Spanish? Do you like Califorians because that is where they are all moving to.
Man, you're a mean guy, such tough questions.