Anyone working Saturday in the northeast?

tracker2762

Sorry about that. Anyway We had everyone delivering and also called in peak help to help out. Our volume was 17,000 pieces twice as many as the day before. I think we handled it OK for the conditions.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Just got home from the gym, and sure enough as I pulled into my neighborhood there was the FedEx truck delivering flowers and stealing our business. He had a big grin on his face, and I swear he let out an evil laugh as he drove by me. We're doomed I tell ya.

tieguy

Banned
Just got home from the gym, and sure enough as I pulled into my neighborhood there was the FedEx truck delivering flowers and stealing our business. He had a big grin on his face, and I swear he let out an evil laugh as he drove by me. We're doomed I tell ya.

Seeing you the ups guy might have been the only enjoyment he got. He's forced to work on Sunday and probably at straight time.

hudson

Nice gimmick with serious concerns. If we deliverd on saturday then just about everyone who works has the hours due to snow days. By delivering sunday they risk people running out of hours by friday.
Nice post with serious concerns. It's no gimmick. We already deliver on Saturdays. It doesn't snow everywhere...