Anything we can do about not getting paid

I work in the Fife hub in Wa and about three week ago we were told we would be getting paid 27/hr from aug 16 till sep 3rd. Because of high turnover And that it may take a pay period to adjust the pay scales and the rest would be retropay. Yet here we are, three pay periods later and none of the employees with seniority have seen any retro pay, or pay scale adjustments. I have been told that employees that were just hired on in those three weeks already have the pay scale adjusted and are being paid before us..... is there any course of action or do we just bend over until we are paid

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I work in the Fife hub in Wa and about three week ago we were told we would be getting paid 27/hr from aug 16 till sep 3rd. Because of high turnover And that it may take a pay period to adjust the pay scales and the rest would be retropay. Yet here we are, three pay periods later and none of the employees with seniority have seen any retro pay, or pay scale adjustments. I have been told that employees that were just hired on in those three weeks already have the pay scale adjusted and are being paid before us..... is there any course of action or do we just bend over until we are paid
Who told you this information? If you heard it in the hub it may not be accurate. Call the local or talk to your steward and see what they say. I know here that the MRAs were shift dependent, only pre load and midnight got the higher rates, what shift are you?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Who told you this information? If you heard it in the hub it may not be accurate. Call the local or talk to your steward and see what they say. I know here that the MRAs were shift dependent, only pre load and midnight got the higher rates, what shift are you?
Preload and we get :censored2:

I work night shift and the raises were announced during our "safety" meeting by our full time supervisor. I get the run around when I talk to any supervisor about how they have "a lot of employees too key in" im definitely gonna talk to our steward tonight