Apartment delivery?

Kis124

I can't imagine having to pass through security to go to work.
EVERYONE in out building except the Big boss..not sure if she is DM or center manager...and HR has to go thru security. All the sups too. That is because the last person to get caught stealing was a sup on the local sort. As a matter of fact, the last 4 caught were sups...Have to show ID on the way in..and pass thru metal detector on the way out

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
EVERYONE in out building except the Big boss..not sure if she is DM or center manager...and HR has to go thru security. All the sups too. That is because the last person to get caught stealing was a sup on the local sort. As a matter of fact, the last 4 caught were sups...Have to show ID on the way in..and pass thru metal detector on the way out

kis, what center are you out of, I suspect we are in the same hub. And no, the DM (who will remain nameless) doesn't have to go through security.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Here is one I get a different answer for depending who I talk to. Can you Shipper Release an Apartment stop. Some say yes, the shipper paid extra for it to happen, so it should happen. Others say negative ghostrider, treat it like any other apartment stop.

Every area is different but a shipper release is a shipper release regardless. It gets DR'd on the first attempt. On my route, I DR 'most' of my apts.