apology to the Brown Cafe community!

Some or all of you, may have noticed, Ive had a problem with a certain OP. I tried to be a better person, but I let him get the best of me. I wont let it happen anymore, I will figure it out. I wont let this splinter in my finger, be a log up my a//...! I will put this behind me. I still may post some objectionable posts...but I will no longer , direct them at that person. Thankyou for all the people who stuck by me, and I apologize to those, whom I offended.

thankyou
Ivan. G Package

rod

Retired 22 years
Some or all of you, may have noticed, Ive had a problem with a certain OP. I tried to be a better person, but I let him get the best of me. I wont let it happen anymore, I will figure it out. I wont let this splinter in my finger, be a log up my a//...! I will put this behind me. I still may post some objectionable posts...but I will no longer , direct them at that person. Thankyou for all the people who stuck by me, and I apologize to those, whom I offended.

thankyou
Ivan. G Package

Don't go all goody-goody on us. This place needs drama otherwise it will shut down for lack of interest.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

thankyou
Ivan. G Package
Dear Ivan....do I have to do this too? I am part of the Romper Room "club". It's big of you to apologize...I respect you for that. I'm not the most appropriate member....and I apologize to those who may find me offensive. I will try harder to be more appropriate....and perhaps a little less immature.

Sincerely,
Betty Q Box

Last edited:
Don't go all goody-goody on us. This place needs drama otherwise it will shut down for lack of interest.
Not being a goody goody..............I will picka different weapon for my fight...u try to Ignore the little sob...that keeps kicking the back of your seat!..you finally turn around and smack him In the head...now your the bad guy....Dont worry Rod...I have a big rat trap and some cheese...in my pocket!

bleedinbrown58 said:
Dear Ivan....do I have to do this too? I am part of the Romper Room "club". It's big of you to apologize...I respect you for that. I'm not the most appropriate member....and I apologize to those who may find me offensive. I will try harder to be more appropriate....and perhaps a little less immature.

Sincerely,
Betty Q Box
Nope..u dont.....but oneday , amybe oneday...somebody will call..it as they see it!...until then...just vote...NO

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Now lets move on to hummingbirds and butterflies. You will need warm fuzzy thoughts tomorrow. When you are fighting snow wind and cold. Stay safe.

[quote="jumpman23, post: 1270047, member: 40276i]Heard you guys getting rocked or getting ready to get rocked by some snow.[/quote]
Or maybe a ...like...by Upstate!...lmao...roll Iight it...smoke it!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
zxcv.jpg
All up in these tonight lol