Apparently the Corporate rules don't apply here

wornoutupser

I am in Florida and we just had the DIAD training for damage packages.The training clearly states to sheet the package as missed.
The PCM today was instructing us to call the center and have a supervisor tell us whether to sheet it as missed or use the damage key instead. This is at the discretion of the supervisor.
Why does corporate waste the time to put out nationwide training if centers and divisions are allowed to overide it?

Poop Head

Judge me.
I am in Florida and we just had the DIAD training for damage packages.The training clearly states to sheet the package as missed.
The PCM today was instructing us to call the center and have a supervisor tell us whether to sheet it as missed or use the damage key instead. This is at the discretion of the supervisor.
Why does corporate waste the time to put out nationwide training if centers and divisions are allowed to overide it?
Damage key? You mean DR; Front Door?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Our training has the word "missed" crossed out, but not replaced with another option.
IMG_1879.JPG

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
This is how these things go down.

Corporate hands out a directive. Region adjusts it to their liking. Send to the districts. Districts take it one step further. Gets down to the division, yet another change. By the time directives get to the centers they are often unrecognizable.

542thruNthru

This is how these things go down.

Corporate hands out a directive. Region adjusts it to their liking. Send to the districts. Districts take it one step further. Gets down to the division, yet another change. By the time directives get to the centers they are often unrecognizable.

I'm sorry but we are going to have to wait till TearsInRain signs off on this statement before we can totally except it as fact.

542thruNthru

And are we to believe that you have a hot line to corporate?
Maybe you can give the number to @rickyb since he was looking for that number when he first got on here

The ego is hilarious! It's like he's talking to the CEO personally or something. Monkey Butt worked at corporate for years and doesn't act like this guy does just for receiving a email. :)