Appearance Standards

oldupsman

I've always worn white socks for work. My feet sweat alot and colored socks would give me athletes foot. This came from my doctor.
So when we started wearing shorts in the summer I still needed to wear white. No,no,no I was told can't do it, doctor or not.
So I got some cheap brown socks, cut off the bottoms and put the tops over my white socks. This way the brown was showing to the public
but my feet were still in white. I never told them what I did. The center manager at the time who was a bit of a troubled soul was so proud because
he thought he had won. I let him think he had. Poor guy needed the confidence.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Is it really just white or brown undershirts? I have ALWAYS worn black. we have a black belt, and can wear black shoes.... a black undershirt just makes sense to me.

I had black long sleeve t shirts that I used to wear but I got bitched at so I found brown long sleeve t shirts that I wear now. I agree with you though. Same thing for white socks/white t shirts. Their requirements sometimes don't make any sense.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've always worn white socks for work. My feet sweat alot and colored socks would give me athletes foot. This came from my doctor.
So when we started wearing shorts in the summer I still needed to wear white. No,no,no I was told can't do it, doctor or not.
So I got some cheap brown socks, cut off the bottoms and put the tops over my white socks. This way the brown was showing to the public
but my feet were still in white. I never told them what I did. The center manager at the time who was a bit of a troubled soul was so proud because
he thought he had won. I let him think he had. Poor guy needed the confidence.

I'm the same way. Dark socks give me killer athletes foot