Appearance

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1603885973963.jpeg

even the woman have beards! ✊✊✊✊

Seymour Packages

The days of a standard of professionalism are slowly becoming a thing of the past. 15 years and this will be glorified Amazon. Any standards are replaced by the obession with numbers. Just get the packages delivered and they won't care if you even wear a uniform soon.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

The days of a standard of professionalism are slowly becoming a thing of the past. 15 years and this will be glorified Amazon. Any standards are replaced by the obession with numbers. Just get the packages delivered and they won't care if you even wear a uniform soon.
I’m sure they said the same thing when they introduced shorts into the uniform and when they tossed the ties and police caps back in the 60s. Fashions change. I don’t really see the issue with nicely trimmed and shaped facial hair, or making guys wear long sleeves in the summer because they have a tattoo. I’ve never had a costumer complain about uniform appearance standards, those days are done. They want their stuff. I do get a lot of comments about how filthy our trucks are though. Maybe management should care about the appearance standards of their vehicles.

I’m sure they said the same thing when they introduced shorts into the uniform and when they tossed the ties and police caps back in the 60s. Fashions change. I don’t really see the issue with nicely trimmed and shaped facial hair, or making guys wear long sleeves in the summer because they have a tattoo. I’ve never had a costumer complain about uniform appearance standards, those days are done. They want their stuff. I do get a lot of comments about how filthy our trucks are though. Maybe management should care about the appearance standards of their vehicles.
Don't shave and don't check fluid levels. The future of the company. And get paid $20/hr.