apple iphone 5 what do you think?

menotyou

bella amicizia
I'm trying to be funny but there is some truth to my post.
I, on the other hand, wish I'd never gotten one. I will end up getting a new one I'm sure, but it won't be the i5. I think the next one will be a phone, period. No text, no web, no nothing.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Our center manager told us we are projected to have between 25 and 40 residential iPhone stops with more going to retail outlets. I'm sure they will micromanage us on this the same as they did on the previous iPhone releases.

It is sold out and they produced more than last time. I'm so glad I'm not working right now.
Ups drivers are the best and hardests working in the industry. We are up for the challenge. I will reward myself with a case of good old fashioned Budweiser after its all done. Hopefully I get my iPhone as well.

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
I don't understand all the hate from apple. I bought the 4 for 200 and signed up for two more years. Now in two weeks I will get the 5 for another 200. But I sold my 4 to amazon last month for 250. So I get back 50 for the new iphone. Seems like a win to me.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I don't understand all the hate from apple. I bought the 4 for 200 and signed up for two more years. Now in two weeks I will get the 5 for another 200. But I sold my 4 to amazon last month for 250. So I get back 50 for the new iphone. Seems like a win to me.
I don't hate apple, as it's the computer I was raised on. I couldn't/can't figure out why you wouldn't buy Mac. I just regret my iPhone. I was in happy land with a simple phone. Ok, not happy land, but oh whatever. I just wish I had never gotten an iPhone.

Cementups

Box Monkey
She doesn't hate the iPhone so much as the fact that she can't put it down and/or live without it. It helps feed her Facebook addiction amongst other things.

old brown shoe

30 year driver
I don't need a computer in my pocket, have one at home. Have a Kyocera military spec phone that is rubber coated. It takes a beating on the job and is all I need. Spends most of it's time on the dash or in my lunchbox. Can't see paying the high price for the monthly charge. Guess I'm old school.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
We are going to be delivering the most Iphones in the Southeast. I had over 30 alone on my route last year, brought back around 6.

texan

Boston Residents are Camping Out on Boylston Street In Anticipation of Apple’s iPhone 5 Release
Look who is there in the picture.
POSTFRIDAY_zps20139cb7.jpg

For those who wait days outside of Apple stores to be the first ones with a new device in their hands
before anyone else, it’s all about the bragging rights.

“I’m competitive,” said John Morrissey, who was first in line outside of Apple’s Boylston Street
location. “It’s about the next best thing, getting it first. It’s like a game—it’s first or last.”

http://bostinno.com/2012/09/20/boston-iphone-5-release/#ss__230535_1_0__ss

“I’m competitive,” said John Morrissey, who was first in line outside of Apple’s Boylston Street
location. “It’s about the next best thing, getting it first. It’s like a game—it’s first or last.”

How about going out and competing for a job Johnny instead of sitting around waiting for a phone.