apple iphone 5 what do you think?

menotyou

bella amicizia
The program to start subsidizing cell phones for the poor started during the Bush administration. Take the blinders off.
I always wondered which one of his or Cheney's cronies gets his pocket lined with that scam.
My uncle has one-very long story of a staunch republican mooching off the system-, and it is a joke. They use half their minutes trying to re-up their minutes every month. I bought him a magic jack. He uses that to re-up his free minutes so that he can call and bitch about democrats and how they are destroying the country.

Its quite the joke in the family.

over9five

Staff member
Jeesh, the Iphone 5 still only has a 4" display. You'd think they would have made it as big as the competition.
I suppose they will for the Iphone 6 so everyone that has the 5 will have something they'll "have to have" next time.
Good marketing, Apple!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Yesterday I saw my first iPhone junkie .
He wanted to intercept his phone before any attempts were made to delv it .
SDWC is going to be a zoo tonight.

Jeesh, the Iphone 5 still only has a 4" display. You'd think they would have made it as big as the competition.
I suppose they will for the Iphone 6 so everyone that has the 5 will have something they'll "have to have" next time.
Good marketing, Apple!

sfnbaqwsrtg.PNG

You were saying.
sfnbaqwsrtg.PNG

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Today wasn't so bad, I had nine of them. The first one I delivered, the woman was standing at the end of her driveway waiting for it. The second phone, the lady stayed home from work and came out of her front door before I got my seatbelt off. I'm glad that none of them were regular Next Day Air, and I appreciate that we could Driver Release the ones from Sprint and AT&T.

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
Guess I must really be old fashioned. Never owned any kind of cell phone and can't ever imagine wanting one. I don't understand the need to be able to have access to a phone 24/7. I cringe when my home phone rings and half the time I don't even get up to answer it or see who is calling. About the least favorite thing I can think of to do is talk on a phone. If I do use one, it is strictly to take care of business of some kind or check on something. My family or friends would think I was crazy if I ever just called them up to chit chat. Ain't gonna happen. I am not anti social but I just don't like to sit around and talk on a phone.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I spent $30 on an "otter box" for my iphone4. It is a hard plastic/ rubber case with a clip on the back. I can use the clip to mount the phone to the visor in my pkg car, and the case has held up well during the several times I have dropped it. Definately a must- have accessory!

CaptainObvious

I spent $30 on an "otter box" for my iphone4. It is a hard plastic/ rubber case with a clip on the back. I can use the clip to mount the phone to the visor in my pkg car, and the case has held up well during the several times I have dropped it. Definately a must- have accessory!

I AGREE. Heard about a phone falling out of the package car and getting run over by the rear duel. Otter box was toast but the phone survived!