Application

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
How far back on your driving record do you need to go for your driving record on application
Just apply and go through the motions. Worst case they tell you “Sorry but you have a moving violation that disqualifies you”
You can still re apply once the prescribed time period has passed. You’re not hired at that point so you won’t have a negative rehire status.

The key word here is they. There is no more HR (they) at UPS they’ve been antiquated and your information most likely won’t even be looked at by a human until you file your first grievance lol

MisplacedRailWorker

That is one amazing benefit to the company outsourcing and automating certain departments… You can slip through the cracks pretty easily. That’s how I’ve gone through life in general for the most part. Wishing you the best however you decide to proceed, but remember: if you don’t apply, you have 0% chance of getting the job.

djones264

Why what’d you do DUI, speeding, suspended, what was it
No. Not a dui. Never. I had speeding ticket in 2007 and 2014 which both were reduced to improper equipment. Accident in 2001. Laid truck on it’s side due to reconfiguring of exit ramp which was rutted up horrible due to work they were doing. My fault for sure. Should have been slower. Stop sign violation in 1991 when I first got my license. No injuries in the accident and nobody else involved

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
You just have to list whatever is on your dmv driver abstract. I think that only goes back 5 years. Dui stay on forever.

MisplacedRailWorker

No. Not a dui. Never. I had speeding ticket in 2007 and 2014 which both were reduced to improper equipment. Accident in 2001. Laid truck on it’s side due to reconfiguring of exit ramp which was rutted up horrible due to work they were doing. My fault for sure. Should have been slower. Stop sign violation in 1991 when I first got my license. No injuries in the accident and nobody else involved
…it’s 2021: E-HR and the cheapest MVR check on the planet is not going to care about ANY of the aforementioned. Lol your last incident you probably still had a paper logbook…
Go ahead and mark no, 0 etc. and lend me a grand or two when you make book in feeders please