Applied for 3 positions. Looking for details

S

steph74

I applied for the following and I have a few questions which I'm hoping someone here will kindly answer

Personal vehicle delivery driver
Delivery Driver
Driver Helper

Q: I applied for all three however I was only able to fully complete 1 of the applications. For some reason when I select applications the other 2 have the red thumbs down but when I select to complete each of them it says there's nothing to complete. I'm confused about that.

Q: What's your thoughts on the Personal vehicle delivery driver position? Also, the Personal Vehicle Delivery Driver does not specifically state if one must own a truck it only says that trucks can't weigh over 10,000. I own a truck so its not an issue but I have a small car that I'd prefer to use.

Q: I'm located in Central Mo and it seems UPS hires frequently around here however I'm not clear after reading some of the other post in the forums. Are the above mentioned positions considered 'full time seasonal' or 'full time permanent'? Either is fine by me as just getting my foot in the door is what I'm looking to do. I'd just like to hear what some of you have to say about how the hiring process works.