April 19th, America Post Waco/OKC

rod

Retired 22 years
I stopped in Waco a few years back and was talking to the desk clerk at the motel about that incident. She came all unglued and informed me that Waco had nothing to do with it as it happened outside a little town about 13 miles away. Note to self: When in Waco- don't mention Waco when talking about the Branch Davidian incident.

diesel96

I've listened to actual sermons of David Koresh (which BTW was a name he picked out of the bible) and listened to accounts of survived and ex- Branch Davidians eyewitness accounts, and I'm sorry, but I can not bring myself to be sympathetic to the likes of this Waco Wacko......And if one really believes or reports the FBI went storming in with tear gas and tanks on the intent to burn the compound down and plan the horrible death of the children held hostage on Nat'l TV like this author suggests, no wonder this society breeds the likes of Tim McViegh.
And on a side note, Koresh and his partner proved to be the cowards at heart, for they took the easy way out with putting a bullet in their head while the women and children suffered a firey death.....

diesel96

On the 15th anniversary, we are hearing rumbles from the Right Wing Machine how Clinton has ties to the Oaklahoma City Bombing as a direct result from the outcome of Waco. Yet the Right can't seem to grasp the concept Rev Wright put out there pertaining to "blowback", and how the "chickens came home to roost". You can't bounce a rubber ball on the floor, and expect it not to bounce back and hit you in the face....

Limbaugh: Clinton Has "Tangible" Ties To Oklahoma City Bombing, Blames The "Waco Invasion"

rod

Retired 22 years
I've toured many memorial sites in the US including those in D.C. and the Oaklahoma City bombing memorial is probaly the best prsented one of them all. The start of the tour will literally take your breath away. If you are anywhere near OK City take it in.