April Fools Day !

over9five

Staff member
Photos: The April Fool's Day Blizzard - Photos - WCVB Boston

April Fools Day blizzard 1997 (pictures)

I remember reporting for work that day as most of us did. When we got there, they wouldn't let us punch in cuz they weren't sure if we'd be working. Eventually sent us home with no pay.

Never forget that one.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Photos: The April Fool's Day Blizzard - Photos - WCVB Boston

I remember that. I had tickets to the Indians home opener. When we were getting on the train to go downtown some guy told us the game had been cancelled. We laughed and said "yeah right. April Fools." Sure enough, we get downtown and the game had been cancelled. The joke was on us.

Last edited by a moderator:

rod

Retired 22 years
My 4 year old Granddaughter came up behind me and said "Grandpa- there is a spider in your hair. I swatted at it. She said April Fools. She actually got me on that one. Two minutes later her twin sister said "Grandpa there is a frog in your hair. I had wised up by then but went along with it and swatted my head again. All day long there has been "stuff" in my hair.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My 4 year old Granddaughter came up behind me and said "Grandpa- there is a spider in your hair. I swatted at it. She said April Fools. She actually got me on that one. Two minutes later her twin sister said "Grandpa there is a frog in your hair. I had wised up by then but went along with it and swatted my head again. All day long there has been "stuff" in my hair.
You have hair ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
db9e29c792ef6e30cfb6a72cf6e8d87a.jpg