APWA Pension Challenge

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
To cast all doubt aside about wasted pension money and corruption, here's my challenge. Just give me the negotiated employer contribution each week to put in my 401K and then I'll know I'm getting 100% of the money UPS pays in. If the APWA agrees to this then we'll know they are acting in the best interest of the UPS employees.

brett636

To cast all doubt aside about wasted pension money and corruption, here's my challenge. Just give me the negotiated employer contribution each week to put in my 401K and then I'll know I'm getting 100% of the money UPS pays in. If the APWA agrees to this then we'll know they are acting in the best interest of the UPS employees.

Now thats something I would vote for. :thumbup1:

nospinzone

Send 'em an email. I think its a good question.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I don't think either one of them has the time to play on this forum.
Read the post email ME nospin said, i dont think it was a typo, more like a slip o. Come on just fess up with the truth when your busted your busted.

Last edited:

705red

Browncafe Steward
I've been posting on here for a while now, and i usually don't talk like this but,,,

Hey 705, you dumba**, would you stop and think before you speak please? I kindly thankyou.
Your post said me, i dont know how you changed it but you did danny, or is it van? p.s. thank you is 2 words. lol

satellitedriver

Do you mean that the teamsters are willing to agree to your challenge? If so, you have a valid point. If not, ????

3brownstars

Now thats something I would vote for. :thumbup1:

you constantly talk about the "security" you get from having the IBT as your union, and now you are willing to sell it away for $214 per week in a 401k. Brett you are a joke with no spine. Your new motto ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!

ups79

705-you are probably right. For the longest time they posted here as "skilman" and "feeder". They won't deny it, or if they do they lie.

Cole

I am sure they don't have time to post on here or any message board.

I see no need in calling 705 or others names etc...Intimidation is not going to win anyone over. If every local was doing as well as 705 has stated his is, then this discussion would be moot. Respect is earned, and honestly we have to earn it in hopes of starting the apwa. Everyone has the right to their opinions, and you can't just expect everyone to just join up without challenging. In fact, Danny and Van have stated they want the hard questions, and don't want people to just sign up without researching and questioning.

Brownmonster,

That may be the way you would want contributions on your behalf doled out, but not everyone would want it done that way. Heck if CS was managed properly this would be a non-issue.

30andout

705-you are probably right. For the longest time they posted here as "skilman" and "feeder". They won't deny it, or if they do they lie.
Try sawman, and its not them, as I said they don't have the time for the games you play here.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Try sawman, and its not them, as I said they don't have the time for the games you play here.
And you must be their spokesman, since you say they dont like playing games here. Can you tell me how i can rent them for my kids birthday party? He really wants to play pin the tail on the apwa(jackass).

30andout

And you must be their spokesman, since you say they dont like playing games here. Can you tell me how i can rent them for my kids birthday party? He really wants to play pin the tail on the apwa(jackass).
Would you like Vans phone # I'm sure he would be more than happy to talk to you.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Heck if CS was managed properly this would be a non-issue.

You got that right! Thats why the APWA movement was started. I would love to have the option of all of my benefits being invested the way that I chose. I wouldn't let CS or the APWA plan touch one cent. Mutual Funds and 401K maxed out. I would be retired by now.