ARBITRATOR FINDS UPS VIOLATED ARTICLE 26 OF THE MASTER AGREEMENT

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
IMG_20210916_023022281.jpg

542thruNthru

I'm waiting on the IBT's response. This is a national issue and so far all I've seen is LU804's posts online.

Do you think UPS will say or do anything if the IBT doesn't?

Up In Smoke

If my memory is correct, the 804 got an unfavorable decision before the 2019 peak season. This decision, from my understanding, is from Central/West PVD grievances. Please correct me if i'm wrong. The 804 was threatening a strike at the time of their grievance.

542thruNthru

If my memory is correct, the 804 got an unfavorable decision before the 2019 peak season. This decision, from my understanding, is from Central/West PVD grievances. Please correct me if i'm wrong. The 804 was threatening a strike at the time of their grievance.
It's LU804.
Screenshot_20210917-085638_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Up In Smoke

Can someone provide us with a Wallation of what its all about?
Thousands of grievances were filed because of the use of PVD's dating back to peak 2018. Those grievances have been bounced from hearing to hearing trying to get an opinion. This marks the first opinion where the company has been found in violation of the labor agreement. We are now waiting for word from the IBT and UPS as to how this will be settled out and applied going forward.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I'm waiting on the IBT's response. This is a national issue and so far all I've seen is LU804's posts online.

Do you think UPS will say or do anything if the IBT doesn't?

Would be a good test of the resolve of the International, don’t expect much.

LU 804 has always been a thorn in the side of the Hoffa administration...I believe Ron Carey came from there, to this day he still haunts the halls of the International and Atlanta.

Hoffa is a lame duck 🦆 and Hall is just riding his term out... it does bring more drama to the Zuckerman and H debate.

Interesting timing with the election just down the road. Anything that the International does or doesn’t do will be pinned on the Vairma ticket for sure.