Are 22.4 jobs going to replace PVD driver jobs?

Ghost in the Darkness

Lol... because its so efficient to drive around a sedan with packages in the trunk? Its great for pvds to not have to handle any big boxes and have an experienced driver set up their load. I go back through the area to deliver big stuff... its just a waste of my time.

clean hairy

Just wait for a PVD to call in
"I will be unable to work for a few days. The A/C on my car broke. Too hot to work"
Everyone be sure to cry a river for that person! Having to work with no A/C!

PT Car Washer

Just wait for a PVD to call in
"I will be unable to work for a few days. The A/C on my car broke. Too hot to work"
Everyone be sure to cry a river for that person! Having to work with no A/C!
Brought me on Thursday and Friday to cover some pick ups. Grabbed a Penske rental with ice cold air and left the engine running. Mamma didn't raise no dummies.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Brought me on Thursday and Friday to cover some pick ups. Grabbed a Penske rental with ice cold air and left the engine running. Mamma didn't raise no dummies.
I blew up my turbocharger Friday and I had 160 stops left. They bought me out a rental because we were out of cars. A/C and radio was nice, but I would rather have something with shelves. I clocked out at 10PM
OUGAcF7XQtmwxl+aegrxSQ.jpg

GenericUsername

All of my route is nice neighborhoods. No pickups and I have been on it 24 years. Seniority is a fantastic thing!

200 stops or so a day here in all gated communities with less than 2 years FT seniority. People in my center tend to steer clear of mall routes and any route that is higher than 160 because they're a bunch of pansies.