Are annual space and visibility rides not necessarily required?

JL 0513

Are there any official guidelines for this that management uses? It seems like not all guys get them every year, especially high seniority. For the first time, my anniversary date came and went with no ride.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Everyone in practice is supposed to have one. Otherwise it pings on the Safety Dashboard. Only DOT qualified employees who don't need an annual is management.

ManInBrown

Everyone in practice is supposed to have one. Otherwise it pings on the Safety Dashboard. Only DOT qualified employees who don't need an annual is management.
Frigid tell me about this one

Driver A just opted into the 9.5
You immediately go out and spy on Driver A
You make up a whole bunch of safety stuff you say he didn't do. We all know you guys just make stuff up on the fly. If Driver A did 999 safety things at every stop, you'd tell him he missed one. If he did 1000 you'd still tell him he missed one. If Driver A parked there at a commercial stop you'd ask him why he didn't park there. Then if he parked where you suggested, you'd ask why he didn't park where he originally did. You didn't grab the handrail. You didn't turn the steering wheel on an incline. Now all that stuff would make Driver A even more overallowed. So you're telling him Driver A to stop missing a whole bunch of safety related items throughout the course of the day, that would make Driver A's overallowed even more then it is now. You guys crack me up.

JL 0513

I'm wondering if the management team can just forget to schedule a ride. Mine seems to have or just said screw it this year.