Are less seniority cover drivers still within 30 days like me work more days

Frowncafe

I passed the drivers class about a month ago, and only got three days training, and two days by myself so far.. i havent been worked in the past two weeks, but two guys that came up with me with way less senority working at least 4 days a week.. one with 8 years did class a week before me other with 5 did it with me.. i got 12 years.. im not sure if theirs something i dont know where they can work them cause its peak time and days dont count or what. But im tired of having to go back in hub to get hub rate and guys with less time gettin the cover pay.. should / can i grievece this. If i can i think they'll try to screw me on my 30 days

PT Car Washer

I passed the drivers class about a month ago, and only got three days training, and two days by myself so far.. i havent been worked in the past two weeks, but two guys that came up with me with way less senority working at least 4 days a week.. one with 8 years did class a week before me other with 5 did it with me.. i got 12 years.. im not sure if theirs something i dont know where they can work them cause its peak time and days dont count or what. But im tired of having to go back in hub to get hub rate and guys with less time gettin the cover pay.. should / can i grievece this. If i can i think they'll try to screw me on my 30 days
Absolutely grieve this. And yes you most likely will get screwed in your first 30 days. If you can prove this was because of filing a grievance or just normal Peak Season is another issue.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Do you have more than one center in your building ?

Frowncafe

Are they running training routes ? You can file, but be prepared for what comes next. You may win the battle, but loose the war.
Yes on training routes..i was trained on one, but been getting called to not work for goin on two weeks now. I even went in twice this week and was turned around cause on road got in late and didnt let me know..but other two worked.