are my hours being shaved

BobBarker

we get paid on thrusdays, I stayed my whole 3 hour shift everyday since last thrusday and today is thursday so i got my check today and it says ive only worked 8 hours. doesnt make since when 3 hours for 5 days Thurs-Thurs is about 15 hours why is my check only 8. i worked thursday friday monday tuesday wednesday. but only 8 hours it says. now last week before that i did go home 3 days in a row so maybe thats how checks work idk cause i was suprised to see my check in the hundreds that thursday

CoolStoryBro

I don't know, man. I think you need to talk to Stewart about it. Sound's like UPS friend'd up and paid you this week for last weeks hours. Get on this ASAP

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
we get paid on thrusdays, I stayed my whole 3 hour shift everyday since last thrusday and today is thursday so i got my check today and it says ive only worked 8 hours. doesnt make since when 3 hours for 5 days Thurs-Thurs is about 15 hours why is my check only 8. i worked thursday friday monday tuesday wednesday. but only 8 hours it says. now last week before that i did go home 3 days in a row so maybe thats how checks work idk cause i was suprised to see my check in the hundreds that thursday
You are my favorite. 3 hours for 5 days is “about” 15.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
CB492508-C09B-40EF-B11D-19B25439717F.gif

KOG72

I’m full of it
@Boxslinger11 is that you???

UrFellowUpser

Man you makes like no money

RolloTony Brown Town

Is this your first job?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is sad violin music playing in your background everywhere you go?

3ohc0ScUjq8pPTB4Z2.gif

Abe Excode

Uh. You're always paid for last week. My best guess is you've worked 4 hours the last week. 4 on Thursday and 4 on Friday. That's 8 hours of work. You don't get paid Thursday to Thursday. Let's say you worked all 5 days this week. You won't get paid for it until next week. Or next Thursday. I understand where you're coming from but that's not how this works. Your paycheck is per week, not per days worked. I get you worked 5 days, Thur, Fri, Mon, Wed, Thur but you're only being paid for Thur and Fri. Your pay for Mon, Wed, Thur will come in next week. I suggest showing up to work.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
4F7C2C9E-EC3C-4CC0-AEAE-2D71A1FAD5DD.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd

images (2).jpeg