Are some Union Reps mentally challenged children?

hehe xd

Had a "Union Rep" today freak out at the checkpoint because the wand beeped at his belt and he couldn't be bothered to lift his wife beater up to show the guard the belt. He decided to make a show going to his car, and coming back.

"do you know my position? you gonna find out real soon"

"you know im a union rep right? i dont gotta do this :censored2:"

"watch. you'll see"

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Stay under the radar until u make "book" and keep dat squidward nose of yours clean...

U aiming higher than a box handler or just there for the bennies?

hehe xd

Stay under the radar until u make "book" and keep dat squidward nose of yours clean...

U aiming higher than a box handler or just there for the bennies?

not a benefit leech, so no. just gonna use the tuition assistance to get me a degree worthy of a promotion within UPS.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Nuthin wrong with that, that's what UPS offers to it's workers who lasts beyond the probationary period.

Ditto at FedEx warehouse workers, but no teamsters dues

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This story is just that...

th

Total package

We can rebuild him
We had a security guard at our building that went straight into management as some sort of part-time delivery supervisor. Not sure how that whole deal went down, but they must not have had much to pick from inside mgmt. Or nobody else wanted the job

hehe xd

We had a security guard at our building that went straight into management as some sort of part-time delivery supervisor. Not sure how that whole deal went down, but they must not have had much to pick from inside mgmt. Or nobody else wanted the job

Our guards are outsourced lol