Are these boots ok?

Hatchmeifyoucan

Hello UPS'ers,

I'm new to the team and am currently going through the fun of finding a suitable work boot for the day to day. I have purchased a Chelsea style Timberland. Was curious if I could get some insight on them being good standard in regards to the uniform policy. Went in for my first day today. HR lady kinda gave me a look and mentioned them as stylish.. I just want to make sure I'm in regulation and don't stand out or look like a fool. Any constructive criticism would be appreciated. Cheers to all you UPS'ers out there.

Hatchmeifyoucan

IMG_5438.PNG IMG_5437.PNG

Get something that protects your toes and supports your heel and doesn't hurt your back. A good pair of boots goes a long way for comfort and support. I can go hiking in mine and then show up for work and they are just as good. You don't want anything clunky or clompy that will catch going into your car. Carharrt is overpriced but they do make some good ones. If you've got the money to spend and find a good pair but still aren't sure, ask your steward and show him or her the boot pics on your phone.

Hatchmeifyoucan

Waterproof uppers with non slip traction design lower. Good soles for all day. Light and feels pretty sturdy as well. Just wanted to make sure the "look" factor is ok. Here is a picture with them on and browns.

Hatchmeifyoucan

Romeos

Same thing my grandpa wore in the sixties

If it was hot out he'd wear them with Bermuda shorts and knee sox

He had it going on
That's dope, your G pa sounds awesome. Still trying to figure out if UPS is going to think I have it going on in uniform with these and browns. Not to sure how Bermuda shorts and knee socks are gonna go with the sups.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
If your going to integrad they may have a problem with the length of your pants bunching up like that.
The first day you are onroad with your oncar back at your center he will tell you to throw them out and get a pair of black new balance shoes.