Are these the proper shoes for the job? (Driver Helper)

rhilo

big cummies
71oEng3V5OL._UX695_.jpg

I found the only leather, slip resistant shoes in my walmart but they want them polished?? Am I supposed to polish shoes like these? Is Walmart the wrong place to be looking for shoes for UPS?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
those are fine, break them in asap, appearance standards really dont apply to helpers, the vast majority quit after a few days so big brown takes what it can get

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
This is likely another troll thread (re: one of the many started by somebody who's probably a regular user on here, for the purpose of his/her entertainment) given the comment about if Walmart was the proper place to buy shoes... but if it's not, then yes these shoes are appropriate and no it doesn't matter where you buy the shoes.

rhilo

big cummies
This is likely another troll thread (re: one of the many started by somebody who's probably a regular user on here, for the purpose of his/her entertainment) given the comment about if Walmart was the proper place to buy shoes... but if it's not, then yes these shoes are appropriate and no it doesn't matter where you buy the shoes.
lol well I love a good troll but no. I just read other threads where people were buying boots and what not and they were naming a lot of brands I haven't heard of. I thought maybe Walmart isn't the best place to buy shoes to be honest